A wholesale buyer purchases items from our gallery at special wholesale pricing and then on-sells those items to their own customers with the appropriate markup.
As a wholesaler invests in stock and buys in bulk they get a much higher discount rate than a drop shipper or affiliate.
Summary of Wholesale Account:
- You buy at wholesale and set your own retail margins, we do not require you to sell at a set retail price.
- We provide approved wholesalers with a special wholesale discount code number to use in our cart system when placing order.
This wholesale discount code gives you flat rate of at least 40% off the lowest retail price for all products listed in our galleries.
- Our 60 day satisfaction guarantee covers you and your customers
- To qualify for wholesale pricing your shipment size should be 10 or more items
This can be made up of any combination of designs eg 1 each of 10 different designs or a mix of numbers and designs.
Obviously, some special/urgent or initial sample orders may be smaller so contact us for a special wholesaler code each time you need to place an order under the 10 unit wholesale cutoff.
- Payment is required at the time of purchase unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We ship all commercial quantity orders by courier so you must select one of the courier delivery options when placing your order unless prior arrangements have been made.
We have a CSV file product feed as well as various other report data feeds available which includes all listing details. These files are updated hourly and are available for download via a drop box link that will be sent to you once your drop shipper application is approved.
You will also be able to check the status of your orders and update delivery addresses etc. online.
- You can not combine wholesale pricing with any other promotional discount codes.
- We do not offer exclusive territory or agency agreements.
Due to the small margin on these items and the cooperative nature of our network of craftspeople, we do not do free samples nor do we supply work on a "sale or return" or "payment on sale" basis. Your company would be required to order and pay for the goods in the first instance and then on-sell them to your customers under your own terms and pricing structures.
Trading Terms, Conduct and Representation of Bone Art Place Products & Artists:
We are very passionate about our craft work and insist that those who represent us do so in an appropriate manner.
For this reason we will be regularly checking your site for suitability to be a Bone Art Place agent and may decline or cancel an affiliate, drop shipper or wholesale account if we believe that you are:
- Misrepresenting our products or artists in any way.
- Using bulk unsolicited email (spam) to promote your site or our products.
- Misrepresenting your identity or claiming to be The Bone Art Place.
- Trading in an unethical manner.
- In payment arrears.
- Sharing or in any way abusing your wholesale access codes or drop ship discount code.
- Linking from or associated with a site which we believe carries inappropriate or illegal material.
- Using The Bone Art Place trading name without authorization as a web site, page, blog or social media page header or title.
- Using The Bone Art Place trading name without authorization as a search term on any search engine, web site or directory.
- Using The Bone Art Place images or web site content without express permission to do so.
- All content on our web site and our social media pages is protected under international copyright law.
You may use product images and product descriptions from our web site for promoting the sale of those specific products only.
Any other material (including images and text) and/or any other use (including banners, general content or general advertising) requires specific permission to be granted by the Bone Art Place
Your site must be clearly identifiable as your web site, not The Bone Art Place.
Do Not use any of our banners or our trade name The Bone Art Place as a site header or in any other way that may mislead visitors into believing that your page, email or post is The Bone Art Place or is an official part of our web site.
In the case of emails and social media/blog posts you must not do anything that may cause readers believe that the post or email originated directly from The Bone Art Place
Customs Duties or Import Taxes:
For wholesale buyers outside New Zealand, you as the "Importer of Record" are totally responsible for paying any such fees applied by your local authorities.
The Bone Art Place will not accept any liability or responsibility for any such duties or taxes.
If a package is returned because you refused it or failed to pay any duties by due date we will be charged for return shipping and possibly customs duties.
We will deduct any such costs from any refund due on return.
Opening and/or operating a wholesale account with The Bone Art Place is conditional on full agreement with all of these trading terms.
Breaching these conditions will result in immediate termination of your wholesale account.
Retail discount codes or coupons:
From time to time we offer special short term retail discount codes to our newsletter subscribers or Facebook followers etc.
Do NOT use any short term retail discount code offers when ordering wholesale.
- Retail discount code offers will never be greater than your standard wholesale discounts, as a wholesaler your prices are always the lowest available.
How to use the wholesale discount code:
When you are registered as a wholesale buyer you will be sent a discount code to use when checking out.
- It's really easy, after you have finished adding items you want to your cart click on the "Check Out" button.
- Enter your wholesale discount code in the box at the top right of the checkout window and click the "Apply" button to lock it in.
- If you are using a mobile device you may have to click on the "Show Order Summary" link at the top to see the discount code box. There will be an arrow to click to apply the code instead of a button.
- Follow the prompts to be taken through the checkout process.
Using the "Search" function:
If you know the product codes for items you want to re-order it can be quicker to just use the search bar to find each one.
The search results will show a product picture so you can then click on that to see stock levels and add items to your cart.
Our prices are displayed by default in US$ however you can change the displayed currency using the currency selector at the top right of any page.
If you are ordering from within NZ we recommend the "Bank Transfer" payment option to avoid credit card currency conversion fees.
Applying for a Wholesale Account:
Contact Don at email@example.com
Tell us a little about you and your company and how/where you will be selling our carvings.
Also supply the following details for your account.
- Contact name
- Email address
- Company name
- Web site URL if you have one
- Shipping street address
- Contact phone.
Once approved we will send you an activation link for your wholesale account so that you can log in and set your password etc.
As new wholesale account orders are paid at the time they are placed or prior to shipment, we can usually approve an account within 24 hours.
If you already have a retail account login let us know and if approved we will change that to a wholesale account for you