Drop shipping gives you the opportunity to retail products but not actually carry stock or have to deal with shipping and fulfillment etc.
Drop Ship Program Summary:
- You sell our work to your customers at your price and take their payment.
- You then buy from us with a special code that gives you a 20% discount off our retail prices
- We ship direct to your customers.
- There are no fees for joining our drop ship program.
- There are no minimum order volumes.
- Our 60 day satisfaction guarantee applies to all drop ship orders.
- You can use product images and descriptions from our site to sell those specific products in your store.
- RSS feed URLs will be available on request shortly
Placing an order:
Place orders for each customer individually.
- Add the items your customer purchased to the cart.
- Put a note in the comments box saying "Drop Ship Order" then hit the "Checkout" button
- Enter YOUR email address on the first page and then the customers name and address details.
- Enter your drop ship discount code in the discount code box and hit "Apply" then "Continue".
- Select a shipping method and hit "Continue"
- In the payment section fill in YOUR payment details and click on "Add a billing address". This is where you put your own details.
- Complete the order and we will take care of the rest. We will also send any tracking info etc to you.
- Note: Gift Cards use a different drop shipper code from all other products as they are delivered to you by email to forward to your customer. As such they need to be ordered separately from other products.
We do not interact directly with your customers at all.
You are totally responsible for payments, charge backs and communications with your customers.
We are simply selling you a carving at a discount and shipping it to a different address.
Use of Drop Ship Discount Codes:
- You can not combine a drop ship discount code and any other promotional discount codes or offers.
- Your drop ship code is highly confidential, DO NOT allow it to be used by any unauthorized person or published in any form
Stock & Availability:
Check our site regularly to make sure items you are selling are still available.
Should you sell an item that we have already sold out on our main site the best thing to do is go back to your customer and tell them that the piece they wanted is no longer available. Offer them a few alternatives (and perhaps a small discount as well) and in most cases they will be happy to choose another piece.
If you need help suggesting alternatives email Don and he will send you some suggestions.
If you are offering them a one off custom piece let us know and we may be able to reserved it for you for a couple of days.
Customs Duties or Import Taxes:
Whenever you or your customers import any goods into another country they are subject to customs inspection and possibly import duties.
As every country uses different rules we are not able to tell you what if any duties may be payable to your local customs service so we recommend you contact them to find out before importing goods.
There are often duty free limits so that if an order is under a certain value import fees are not charged.
As a genera rule we find that most packages shipped by courier will be inspected and if over the duty free limit customs duties will be payable.
"Most" packages shipped by post if not too large and not of high value will pass through without customs inspection or duties payable.
The customer is the "Importer of Record" and is totally responsible for paying any such fees applied by their local authorities.
If a package is returned because your customer refused it or failed to pay any duties by due date we will be charged for return shipping and possibly customs duties.
We will deduct any such costs from any refund due on return.
Over many years we have built up a reputation for genuine quality and service as an ethical trader.
As such we vigorously protect that reputation and only wish to work with people who are equally passionate about the craft, the culture and who will work with us in an honest and ethical manner.
Trading Terms, Conduct and Representation of Bone Art Place Products & Artists:
We are very passionate about our craft work and insist that those who represent us do so in an appropriate manner.
For this reason we will be regularly checking your site for suitability to be a Bone Art Place agent and may decline or cancel an affiliate, drop shipper or wholesale account if we believe that you are:
- Misrepresenting our products or artists in any way.
- Using bulk unsolicited email (spam) to promote your site or our products.
- Misrepresenting your identity or claiming to be The Bone Art Place.
- Trading in an unethical manner.
- In payment arrears.
- Sharing or in any way abusing your wholesale access codes or drop ship discount code.
- Linking from or associated with a site which we believe carries inappropriate or illegal material.
- Using The Bone Art Place trading name without authorization as a web site, page, blog or social media page header or title.
- Using The Bone Art Place trading name without authorization as a search term on any search engine, web site or directory.
All content on our web site and our social media pages is protected under international copyright law.
As a registered drop shipper you are granted conditional use of images and descriptions from our web site to promote those specific products only.
Any other material (including images and text) and/or any other use (including banners, general content or general advertising) requires specific permission to be granted by the Bone Art Place
Your site must be clearly identifiable as your web site, not The Bone Art Place.
Do Not use any of our banners or our trade name The Bone Art Place as a site header or in any other way that may mislead visitors into believing that your page, email or post is The Bone Art Place or is an official part of our web site.
In the case of emails and social media/blog posts you must not do anything that may cause readers believe that the post or email originated directly from The Bone Art Place
Opening and/or operating a drop shipper account with The Bone Art Place is conditional on full agreement with all of these trading terms.
Breaching these conditions will result in immediate termination of your drop shipper account.
Applying for a Drop Ship Account:
Contact Don at email@example.com
Tell us a little about you and your company and how/where you will be selling our carvings.
Also supply the following details for your account.
- Contact name
- Email address
- Company name
- Web site URL if you have one
Once approved we will send you instructions and your drop shipper discount code to use when placing orders.
We can usually approve an account within 24 hours.